The PS Gallery will receive an update very soon, you can test the preview version already now on https://www.preview.powershellgallery.com/
New features are:
- Improved download performance provided via CDN
- Enhanced security for publishers, including support for 2FA, multiple publishing keys
- Account management support for changing email address or login account
- Direct download of items (as .Nupkg files)
- UI updated to be more responsive
Data storage backend stays the sames, so your existing scripts, modules are available there.
Test and experiment, for any issues, post them on: https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShellGallery/issues.